St. Paul has a Web site that is devoted to helping those facing foreclosure.
My wife just got back from a trip to the local Target in Midway, where she procured provisions for the Super Bowl game.
On her drive home, she saw several signs on Snelling Ave advertising homes in foreclosure, which got us talking about the recession as usual.
If you are a landlord or a tenant that owns or lives in a property that is being foreclosed on, St. Paul provides resources to help.
In addition to St. Paul’s Web site, there are several local programs that can provide the help you need:
- Housing Preservation Project
- HOMEline for information on tenants and foreclosure, and much more
- Greater Twin Cities United Way free telephone hotline
- HousingLink for more foreclosure information for tenants
- LawHelpMN.org, helping low-income Minnesotans solve civil legal problems, including housing